Sunday, March 23, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

PRAYER REQUEST:

I have a niece who just had a heart transplant at the age of 17. She is currently up in Seattle at the Children's Hospital on her 6th day with the new heart. My family is on the verge of losing their home due to the Sub Prime Interest Loan fiasco. Both my sisters and aging mother as well as my niece all live together as they have done their whole life. Both my sisters are working themselves to serious health problems trying to make the mortgage payments only to be getting in deeper each month. They cannot refinance because they are unable to stay current for 6 months to qualify for refinance. My sister, the mother of my niece with heart transplant spends all her time working and helping kids in their activities. They do so much for so many people only to be at the short end of the stick. I am worried that they will be kicked out of their home leaving my niece in a terrible situation being that she will need special care for quite some time to come. The stress that they are all facing is unlike anything I have ever encountered and their health depends on a miracle and fast. I ask that you will pray for them and that God will provide a solution......God Bless......Terry/PWNG