Wednesday, October 31, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY NIECE WHITNEY

Hi everyone. I am asking that everyone pray for my niece and continue to do so for a month as I am getting every one I know to do the same. I know that God listens to prayers when many pray.My niece is 17 years old and has Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy which is a rare mutation in and around the muscles of the heart . She is going to need a heart and lung transplant. These organs can take many years to find that is compatible from a donor and a sudden massive heart attack could result with out notice. I sincerely believe that God who gives life can save it and it will require sincere and strong faith to heal her. I know it is tough to put deep prayers into someone that we don't know personally so I am just asking that you bring it before God when you can. I know that God's (WILL) will be done in her life as well as all of our lives, and ultimately we must find solitude in that. In my own life, I embrace what ever God's Will is for me and except my time when it comes. I say this because in my niece's life she is the life blood of the family since my whole family including here live together and live vicariously through each other that her passing would have extreme consequences on the rest of them. So please give her your prayers and let God's Will be done. My niece's name is Whitney...Thank You,.......Terry/PWNG

No comments: